Drawing on our unrivalled portfolio of industry contacts and valuable experience in the field of event management and sports marketing we are able to bring unique and stimulating hospitality options to our discerning clientèle.
Combining premium viewing, first class hospitality, entertainment, celebrities, gourmet food and wines the Monaco Grand Prix is the jewel in the crown of the F1 season.
Our luxury 34m yacht is moored alongside the track between Tabac Corner and the swimming pool section of the circuit, with unrivalled views of the racing as the cars pass beneath you. This yacht has a total refit in 2013 to a very high specification. It has 4 cabins sleeping up to 8 guests, beautiful interiors and lots of exterior space to view all the Formula 1 action from.
Monaco is the place to be for the best parties from Thursday to Sunday on Grand Prix Weekend. Based on years of experience of putting event and parties together with some of the worlds greatest DJ’s and artists our party is one not to be missed. Join like minded people on board our yacht and party on Friday night which is a special invite only evening with special guest DJ’s, dancers and live music with Eddie Jordan on the drums. Enjoy the sumptuous canapés on the top deck and free flowing champagne. Allow our mixologists to create the cocktail of your choice and get into the spirit of the Monaco weekend ahead.
Yacht Race Viewing Packages:
Our VIP Yacht Hospitality includes the following:
- Speedboat transfers from Fontveille to your yacht
- Breakfast buffet
- On board hostesses
- Dedicated event co-ordinators
- Gourmet buffet luncheon
- Champagne, cocktails and drinks served all day
- Race programmes
- Race viewing from the yacht moored alongside the track
- Thursday – £550 per person
- Saturday Only – £1000 per person
- Sunday Only – £2200 per person
- Saturday and Sunday – £3000 per person
Invite only Friday night party – £400
- 7pm – midnight
- Drinks including champagne, fine wines and cocktails.
- Eddie Jordan and his band “The Robbers”